- 1. What is the cross border charge?
- 2. Whom should we call in case the road accident?
- 3. How can pay the deposit?
- 4. What documents do I need to prepare for the car rental?
- 5. Do we need to come to your office to rent a car?
- 6. What is the minimum car rental duration?
- 7. Is it possible to rent a car without the deposit?
- 8. What cars with automatic transmition do you have in your fleet?
- 9. Could you deliver the vehicle for example at 6 a.m.?
1. What is the cross border charge?
Answer: OneTwoGo rent a car does not charge for the crossing the CR border.
2. Whom should we call in case the road accident?
Answer: In case of the road accident, renter must immediately contact the lessor andreport damage on his vehicle, then you must contact the police.
3. How can pay the deposit?
Answer: The deposit you may pay:
- embossed card (Master Card, Visa, Diners Club ...)
- Cash (EUR, CZK, USD)
4. What documents do I need to prepare for the car rental?
Answer: The renter must have:
- Copy of ID card or passport
- Copy of driver's license
- Rent see price list
- Refundable deposit (depending on the car's type) see price list
5. Do we need to come to your office to rent a car?
Answer: No, you do not. For our clients' convenience the car pick up /drop off and throughout Prague is for FREE.
It's not really important if you need a car on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Moreover it does not matter if you rent a car for 1 day or more.
6. What is the minimum car rental duration?
Answer: The minimum car rental period is 1 day (24 hours)
7. Is it possible to rent a car without the deposit?
Answer: Unfortunately it is not possible. Due to the fact that most people's behavior to the others' things has less caution and careful than to their own, that is why the deposit is as a lessor's guarantee in case if anything may happen.
For the repid customers our company has an opportunity to reduce the deposit up to50%
8. What cars with automatic transmition do you have in your fleet?
Answer: We can offer a relatively wide range of cars with an automatic transmission in our car rental fleet.
For our clients who want to save their money, who are requiring the convenience- we would like to offer cozy Smart ForTwo that is very comfortable in the city, or Skoda Fabia 1.6
For clients who require a luxury we offer Skoda Octavia 1.6, Skoda Octavia 1.9, particularly suitable for long distances due to the low fuel consumption thich is just 6 l / 100km.
For the most demanding clients our car rental company OneTwoGo offer Ford Mustang GT Premium V8 4.0
So the choice is up to you!
9. Could you deliver the vehicle for example at 6 a.m.?
Answer: Sure, no problem. Delivery and cars pickup within Prague is free of charge (working hours from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.). If zou rent the car out the working hours, then you must pay an extra fee of 300 CZK for the car's delivery or pick up within Prague.